Larry Freeze TREC #8943
16975 FM 1660
Taylor, Texas 76574
(512) 589-4096

Foundation Certification - FHA/VA Manufactured/Mobile Home

Some home loan companies require a "Foundation Certification" to finance manufactured/mobile homes.  (FHA and/or VA loans, for example.)

Certification can only be provided by a Professional Engineer.

Although I am not an Engineer, I can help provide Foundation Certifications, as I have a third-party affiilation with an Engineer who can provide the Certification.  On the Engineer's behalf, I make required measurements, take required photographs, and provide them to a qualified Engineer.  This can be done at the time I perform my Home Inspection, or can be done separately and apart from a general Home Inspection.

Payment for Foundation Certification is not made to me.  The Engineer sets his own price and collects the fee.

Please contact me for you manufactured home Foundation Certification needs:

Phone: 512-589-4096





Share:  Add to Facebook Tweet This Add to Delicious Submit to Digg Stumble This

Here's what our clients say about us

\"Thank you Larry! We really appreciate your thoroughness and attention to detail! It sure helps our peace of mind as buyers! Again, thank you for taking the time to do the inspection. We were highly impressed with you and so was our realtor!\"

-- K. R. (Georgetown, Texas)

Larry Freeze on Zillow