Larry Freeze TREC #8943
16975 FM 1660
Taylor, Texas 76574
Freeze Home Inspections has been providing affordable Professional Home Inspections in Round Rock, Pflugerville, Georgetown, Hutto, Leander, Cedar Park and Austin Texas area since 2006. Before you close on the purchase of your new home, you want a thorough, professional, unbiased Home Inspection by a Certified, Licensed, BBB-Accredited Professional Home Inspector. I am the person you want on your side.
See my Top Rated HomeAdvisor and Yelp Reviews:
You may have only seen your prospective home for a few minutes. I will spend hours using my experience and expertise to inspect your prospective home and send you a detailed home inspection report, providing you invaluable information about the condition of the largest purchase of your life.
Freeze Home Inspections is a fully licensed, certified Professional Home Inspector. I have the expertise to help you make informed decisions about the purchase of your new home.
"Mr. Freeze did a great job of explaining things during the inspection, as well as afterwards. He made himself available for questions and was very knowledgeable about all aspects of the home. He worked professionally and was one of the smoothest parts in purchasing a home." - J. S. (Pflugerville, Texas)
I fully appreciate that your home is a major investment, and that purchasing a home is an anxious time in your life. While inspection fees vary from company to company, they don't vary by much in relation to your overall investment. Now is NOT the time to skimp, and go with the lowest bid for an invaluable inspection.
Before hiring a home inspector, you should start by asking the right questions:
• What are your qualifications and experience in the building and home inspection profession? I have worked in the home construction industry, roofing business, have done all manners of home repairs (plumbing, electrical, etc.) and have been a dedicated, full-time professional Home Inspector since 2006. Read more about my qualifications here.
• How long does it take for you to do a home inspection? I usually spend a minimum of 3-4 hours to perform an inspection, and several more hours in preparing your custom home inspection report (NOT a generic checklist.)
• Do I need to be present during the home inspection? It is not absolutely necessary, but I do encourage you to be present at least at the end for a personal question-and-answer session about your home inspection results. Be leery of any low-bid inspector who is not willing to personally go through your inspection results with you - this is your investment and I will treat it with the care and respect it deserves.
• What can I expect to receive as my inspection report? Your home inspection report from Freeze Home Inspections will NOT be a simple computer-generated checklist - you can expect there will be approximately 20 or more pages, full of color photographs and clear, easy to understand comments about areas of concern. It will be emailed same day or next day.
• What if I have questions? My services do not end with the home inspection report: You are welcome, and in fact strongly encouraged to contact me any time in the future with any questions you may have.
Weekend home inspections available.
• One Year Warranty Inspections: Do you have a brand new home that is nearing one year of age? I perform One-Year Warranty Inspections, and have identified MANY, previously-undiscovered original builder defects.
Insist on an honest, experienced, certified Professional Home Inspector: Freeze Home Inspections
Email me: FreezeHomeInspections@hotmail.com or Call 512-589-4096
Better Business Bureau Review: http://www.bbb.org/central-texas/business-reviews/home-inspection-service/freeze-home-inspections-in-taylor-tx-90020716/
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
"Thank you for doing such a thorough inspection on our home and for all the helpful hints you gave us. We really appreciate it. Thanks again!" -- A. B. (Round Rock, Texas)